Sponsors & Vendors
The Silver State Grant Conference is an annual, state-wide event that invites grant professionals from local, county, state, and community organizations who are dedicated improving Nevadans' lives via grant dollars. Thank you to all the 2019 Silver State Grant Conference sponsors, vendors, advertisers, and contributors of swag for their generosity and support.
- Bronze Sponsors
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Sierra Chapter
- CapitalEdge Advocacy
- Heritage Bank
- Copper Sponsors
- Nevada Association of Conservation Districts
The below vendors will be attending the conference on Friday, January 11.
- Dulles Technology Partners, Inc.
- eCivis, Inc.
- National Grants Management Association
- Nevada Div. of Environmental Protection
- Nevada Statewide Coalition Partnership
- Nevada Grant Professionals Association
- Zoom Grants
Conference participants receive a selection of swag from these generous businesses, agencies, and organizations.
- Carson City Culture & Tourism Authority
- Carson City Sheriff Department
- City of Carson
- City of Sparks
- Eide Bailly LLP
- Grant Professionals Association
- Grant Station
- MyFedTrainer LLC
- Nevada Dept. of Education
- Nevada Dept. of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation
- Nevada Dept. of Public Safety
- Nevada Div. of Tourism
- Nevada Governor's Office
- Nevada Public Health Foundation
- Nevada Youth Empowerment Project
- Nonprofit Leadership Toolbox
- The Grantsmanship Center
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Washoe County
- Washoe County Library
- Washoe County School District Career & Technical Education