Silver State Grant Conference
A Sold-Out Conference: January 10-11, 2019
The Nevada Grant Office and the Northern Nevada Grant Workgroup are the partnering to coordinate and organize the first Silver State Grant Conference in Reno, Nevada, January 10-11, 2019. This event has sold out to 300 registrants and is no longer accepting registrations.
This annual statewide event will rotate between the north and the south, and the 2020 conference will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Grant professionals of all skill levels are invited to the Silver State Grant Conference for affordable targeted professional development. To receive conference news, including announcements about the 2020 conference, subscribe to the conference listserv (see right).
Conference Workshop Schedule
The final two-day schedule and Friday's workshop descriptions are now available. Due to the federal shutdown, three federal agencies may not be available to present at Thursday's Pre-Conference Federal Forecast as planned. Several State of Nevada agencies have stepped up to discuss the federal pass-through grants available in lieu of their federal counterparts.
- January 10: Pre-Conference Federal Forecast
- Earn 4.8 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Hear directly from 5+ federal agencies about 2019 grant opportunities
- Network with others at the free pre-conference mixer, 4-6 p.m. (RSVPed guests only)
- Separate registration required for this pre-conference activity
- January 11: One-Day Grant Conference
- Earn 8.5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Conference keynote speaker Carol Kraus, CPA
- 35 different 50-minute workshops by skill level
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided